Make a little card, clean a little house....
Make another little card, clean a little more house! That's the theme for today! We'll see how well it goes. (I'm quite easily distracted, mind you!) ;o) I also need to go to the store sometime today. That or buy a cow rather quick like! These boys are about to clean me out of milk again! You know, it's almost a daily event!
(Above) This is the last card I made last night to put in my Etsy shop before calling it a night. You can see more views of it here. More from Daisy D's (beautiful papers) with a tiny dash of K&Company added! (Grand Adhesion Accents) :o) I really love these colors! I kind of made a little, "note to self" that I want to work more with browns & reds together like this, soon! Quite purdy, don't you think? Gosh, I hope this isn't going to be another one of my exhausting 4 week phases, where everything I do for about that long will be brown and red combos!) I do have such a time with my little phases! )
Well, time to get the day started!
Have a nice day!






















No comments:
Post a Comment