Thursday check in!
Well, I didn't want to leave the canned SPAM post at the top for you to have to look at again today, since some of you may be slightly grossed out by just the thought of SPAM! ;o)
I'm working on recipe pages & kits again today and I have a couple of appointments later on, so I better make this a quickie post and get back to work. This week is just flying by! Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes it isn't! ;o)
The card above is the result of giving in to distraction when I was supposed to be working on recipe page kits! Sometimes you just have to stop doing what you are supposed to be doing and take a little creative detour! ;o) (You can see more views of this one here in my Etsy shop.)
Well I better get away from this computer so I can get my stuff done. Sorry so short and not too interesting today (is it ever??) I *may* have a new update here tomorrow, but I won't be updating over the weekend. Just a little heads up!
Have a good one!






















No comments:
Post a Comment