Hello again!
Happy Thursday! I don't know about you all but I am so looking forward to the weekend! It's "Homecoming" weekend for my oldest son, so a lot of fun things are going on for him. Pretty exciting!
Both boys have a game tonight, the oldest has a team dinner that we're taking dessert to, then tonight is the Bonfire! Ahhhhhhh...to be in highschool again! Doesn't a Bonfire sound so stinkin' fun! (I'd love to go, but I am assuming this is *not* something for "old" people!) Tomorrow night is the homecoming game and then Saturday night is the homecoming dance. Eeeek! I can't believe my son is old enough to be going to a homecoming dance! I'm having to try really, really hard to wrap my brain around all of this! ;o) We had to get him some new things for the dance, as this kid is still getting taller and out growing pants etc. The little corsage is ordered for his date. :o) "Date"...OMG....just typing that makes my eyes well up! It would be nice if I was joking...but I'm not! ;oP. This stuff makes me sooo emotional, it's ridiculous! Time is just flying by just waaaay to quickly!
Did you notice the little Fall-ish card above? This is a new card I added to my Etsy shop today. I woke up this morning to find several cards gone from my shop (YEY!!) so I listed several more! Seven more to be exact. :o)
Well I suppose I should stop here for today, just talking/typing about Kyler and all of the homecoming activities this weekend has me all blubbery now. :oP
Back soon! Have a nice weekend everyone!






















2 comments:
Cute cute card as well as the other things in your Etsy shop. Yes, it is difficult when you realize just how grown up your sons are! But also, great times to look forward to!
Too cute - I'm off to check out your etsy shop!
Post a Comment