Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Wednesday!

Good morning! Well, you may have already noticed some new things posted here over to the right in my side-bar. :o) I'm taking the plunge and entering the world of Etsy! I've absolutely loved looking at the neat things people have made on Etsy for a some time now. It's such a neat place! I set up my shop yesterday. I'm not very happy with my banner yet. :o( I'm going to have to keep working on it because it's going to drive me bonkers! I'm thinking of using a photo rather than a handmade banner (since my handmade banner kind of stinks!)

In keeping with the obvious Halloween theme I've had going here on my blog for the past few days (a wee bit early, I might add) I have another little paper piecing to share. This chubby little witch girl is completely paper pieced from Cardstock, detailed with pen and chalk. She will be added to my Etsy shop later on today. :o)

Other than the Etsy shop, I have been working on some things for Daisy D's. Love what I'm working with for them...FUN STUFF! Well, I need to go run some non-scrap related errands today, so I better get going for now. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

very cute...good luck with the "store"