Saturday, September 1, 2007

Another Happy Halloweenie!!??

Seriously...I can't stop playing with the new Halloween line from K&Co. I love the colors and the glittery papers! I'm not sure how well the photo will show this, but if you haven't seen this line in person yet, the spider web on the purple paper is glittered and the green swirl paper is also glittered. So bright, fun and pretty!
As you can see from my little "Witchy Woman" above, paper piecing is alive and well in my house this weekend! :oP Be it in style or totally out of style...I still love it just the same!

Hmmm...not much else to talk about today. I have such a mess on my work table now, sigh... I really need to go clean it up! Just wanted to make a quick little post! Hope you are all having a great three day weekend!

3 comments:

toners said...

I haven't seen this pp yet...but I will have to go and look for it now! Great job!

Micki said...

Ok Melanie - I LOVE your work! Please contact me, as I'd love to attend a class with you!

Joy Tracey said...

This is adorable! So, so cute! Love what you did with it! I have to get this K&Co. paper! Wow!