Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Thursday!

Another week coming to an end! I swear the older you get the faster time just seems to fly by! I seriously can't believe how quickly October is approaching! Geesh, wasn't it just summer!

I'm working on some creepy-Halloweenie recipes for my recipe class this month. :oD I'll share some sneak-peak's in the next few days. :o)

The little Halloween card above is one that I just listed in my Etsy shop last night. :o) You know I actually may be to blame for Fall coming so quickly and October being just around the corner...I mean I have been posting Halloween things for like, how long now!? :oP I haven't been trying to rush the days by, I just love making Halloween things. It's kind of strange actually because Halloween isn't really like a favorite holiday of mine. As a mom, I've never been a very big fan of the whole go knock on a strangers door for candy thing either, but I love Halloween decorations and Halloween things. Maybe it's the colors? ;o)

Well I have to run. It's Game day for the Cantrell brothers again and I have lots to do before game time. I *think* this weeks games are a parking lot apart so we should be able to see some of both boys games this time instead of picking one to go to. I hate the picking thing. You know, when we become mom's I think we instantly develop this guilty feeling thing in our brains that we didn't have before, like when we were teenagers and should have felt guilty for certain things that we didn't feel at all guilty for! ;o) When I am at one game I feel guilty for not being at the other game! I find myself watching one game worrying that the son at the other game is going to need stitches or something even worse and I won't be there! :o( Aye-yi-yi..This "mom" thing can really wear you out! ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' all your Halloween goodies! I too hate the "picking" and the guilty Mom feeling when I have to choose! Thanks for the inspiration!