Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hi everyone!

Things have been super busy this past week, mainly family things. I haven't had very much time to be scrappy since my last post, but I did make this new little Halloweenie ditty late last night!

THIS card is now one of my all time favorites! It has a little "mini me banner" on the front of it kind of like the regular size banner I posted here a few days ago, that I will be teaching a class on in October at Wishes! I seriously had fun making this card! I decided when I finished this card that one of layouts for my monthly layout class, is going to have to have a "mini me banner" on it as well!

Look for additional views of this card as well as complete how-to instructions on K&Company's website soon! :oD

It's homework day in our house and my youngest son who doesn't particularly like to do a lot of writing was supposed to write about "Girls". I just peaked at what he had written and it totally cracked me up, so I snatched it and ran to make a copy when he wasn't looking! LOL! ! Check this out...

"Where do I even start with girls? Some girls are cute but a lot of them are just annoying. Most of the girls my age flirt a lot. Most girls are really nosey and noisy too. They talk a lot and giggle all the time. It's annoying. They have high voices. Girls always like to pick on other girls and make them cry. That's when I think girls are dumb. I consider myself a flirt but only with the cute ones that aren't real noisy." Just cracked me up! You know after reading this, I'd have to say that sometimes boys are pretty smart! ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up also...he is very observant about us girls isn't he:)
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Too hilarious!

So banners are the next addiction? lol! ;o)
Jeanne