I'm playing store and offering special deals!
Ok, I LOVED to play store as a kid! I mean seriously I thought it was way fun to set stuff up and in my room and try to have my family come and buy it! LOL! Well some things never change...here I am playing store again!
So...who doesn't like a sale?! I know I do, so I have added two *new* sections in my Etsy shop! ("Sections" are listed in the upper right hand corner of every Etsy shop.)
The first new section I have added is a "Mid-Week Special" (aka: Wednesday's Special) and the second new section I have added is "This Weeks Special".
My "Mid-Week Special" item(s)will be marked at a reduced price from the original price, which will only be good until mid-night central time each Wednesday evening before going back up to regular price again. So this is a one day only special that you can look for in my shop each and every Wednesday!
My "This Weeks Special" item will be listed at a reduced price that will be good for the whole week, or until it is sold. I will choose a new "This Weeks Special" at the beginning of each week!
Stop by my Strawberry Hill Etsy shop and check out what is *special* this week! :o)






















1 comment:
I loved playing store as a kid, too! I just "hearted" your Etsy shop... lots of fun stuff!
Post a Comment