What does a rooster have in common with a wedding?
Well, I'm pretty sure...not much, except one rooster and one upcoming wedding! Here's the story behind this wedding card. (I know you are hoping for my sake that there is a good reason behind my putting a silver metallic rooster on the front of a wedding card!)
This is a *special order* that I received and it is for a couple who will be getting married in a couple of months. They have already purchased a home that they are in the process of remodeling. Strange as it sounds there is a rooster that wonders around the neighborhood their new home is in. As far as they can tell, the rooster doesn't actually *belong* to anyone. Or, maybe it belongs to everyone in the neighborhood, because as I understand it they all feed this homeless rooster.
The couple has a blog where they are documenting the remodeling progress of their new home for family and friends. When you first pull up the blog you see a drawing of a big rooster along with a little announcement of their upcoming wedding. They have even dubbed their new home as "Rooster Haus". So, as you can see, I have not lost my ever lovin' mind...a rooster really does have something in common with a wedding! This rooster and this wedding anyway!






















No comments:
Post a Comment