Do you love Etsy!?
| Etsy Buy Handmade Strawberryhill |
I have a "Favorite Items" section in my shop full of things I love. Possibly some of which may become Christmas gifts in the upcoming months! ;o) The photo above is just a small sampling of things that have caught my eye!
You can be taken directly to the Seller's Shop by clicking (you may need to click twice) on any of the items...should some of these goodies catch *your* eye as well!
Well I have a couple of things to do here at home and then I'm off to work at an overnight crop at Wishes tonight. I have so much to do this weekend I doubt if I will get a chance to update again, so please come back and visit me next week and have a GREAT weekend!






















3 comments:
I found your blog from the BlogRush widget I installed on my blog but I don't understand how when I clicked on it and was taken to your blog, you don't have BlogRush on your blog. Tell me how this works? I was interested in Etsy and enjoyed reading your impressions.
http://nancystandlee.blogspot.com
O MY GOSH do I love etsy! Huge huge huge! Love your favourites. My username is ribbonwands, feel free to check it out and click on my favs!
I love your blog. It is so inspiring! And thanks for introducing me to Etsy. I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment