Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some new cards to share!

I've been making cards and working on class kits. Here are a few of the new cards I've done. I made some (above) just for fun and some (below)for a special custom order at Strawberry Hill!

Well I have an appt. to get to this afternoon and then I'll be back to work on this month's recipe pages for class next week at Wishes! I have some great recipes for this month's class that a few of the ladies in class last month gave me to use! We'll be sampling one of them in class... a yummy dip recipe that I've already made TWICE since Miss Sharon gave it to me last month! ;o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards! And your blog is so colorful, I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards.

Regina said...

I’m so glad I found your blog! I love the cards you are making!

All these cards are fantastic creation!

Unknown said...

Que lindos!!! amei....
Congratulations...você é uma artista!!! super criativa e sensível...
kiss