Cupcakes & Eye Candy!!
I don't know about you, but I am very anxiously awaiting some beautiful Spring weather! To me, this was has been one of the loooongest winters evah! I'm just so over it, it's not even funny!
Regardless of whether or not it's beautiful and Spring like where you live, I have something to share with you today that is BOTH beautiful and Spring like!! The very talented Angie, from Scrapscene has just published her first Scrapbooking and Paper Crafting E-book, titled, "Scrapping Spring" and it is simply full of beautiful Spring related paper crafting projects! The photo above is just a little teaser! You can see actual sneak peaks of the projects included here. In addition to the eye-candy photos of TEN unique Shabby Chic-like projects in this E-book, Angie has included step by step instructions AND templates for you to use in creating your own projects! When I first looked at Scrapping Spring I was sooo mad that my printer is currently out of color ink! All of the projects in this E-book are so pretty! I WILL be printing this e-book off in the near future!
One of Angie's projects is a darling little "Cupcake Canvas". She's included instructions and templates for this one as well. Now I'm currently in another one of my greeting-card making frenzies. I need to have a *lot* of cards done by the middle of April, so I did not stop my frenzy to make the cupcake canvas (even though I really want to!)...but I did use Angie's sweet little cupcake templates for the two cards shown below...
Who doesn't love cupcakes (I mean, seriously...who doesn't) besides being yummy to eat, aren't they just *cute*??!! I have my own cupcake template (shown below) that I've used on several birthday cards, but Angie's little cupcake template is sweet and petite, so for a couple of smaller cards it was just perfect.
Angie's "Cupcake Canvas" is really adorable and one of my favorite projects in the e-book. If you are in the mood to make some beautiful Spring goodies and need some new ideas and inspiration...check out "Scrapping Spring" because all of the projects she's shared in this e-book are inspiring!






















1 comment:
wow mel...I want that book and am SOOOO gonna snatch up that cupcake
Post a Comment