Hello Spring!
We're actually having some pretty fabulous Spring-like weather today! LOVIN' IT!!
I've been kitting like crazy for the past few days for this months layout class. There are SO MANY pcs. to this month's kit it's not even funny! It's amazing really how long it takes to get these kits ready. BUT... I do love both of the layouts for this class so... I guess it's worth it in the end...or will be worth it in the end! ;o)
The Springy card above is a new little addition to "StrawberryHill". Don't you just love things with Lady Bugs!? I think they're just happy-looking little buggers. Who knows maybe they're hateful and angry, but they *look* happy to me! ;o)
Well that's it for today. I still have more kitting to do, a store to run to, a teen-ager to pick up after practice and a dinner to cook! ;o) Have a good one!






















2 comments:
I LOVE the card, the lady bug is adorable and I love the colors!
I finally answered your tag! Take a peak at my blog! How fun :)
Hugs and blessings,
Amy
I think those bugs are just the cutest. Kara
Post a Comment