Hippity-Hoppity...it's Easter Layout Class Time!
Here's a little sneaky-peak of what I'm working on for this month's layout class! We're doing a lot of paper piecing this month! If you are coming to class, don't forget to bring your chalks and don't worry...I'm punching out all of your eggs (we're going to be using more than you see here) ahead of time, to cut down on your *cutting time*!
If you would like to sign up for this layout class (March, 12th at 7:00) you may do so by contacting Melody at 913-667-3323 or by signing up on-line at the store website here. If you can't make it to class and would like to order a kit to be mailed out to you you can do so by contacting Melody or on-line as well!!!
This is a short update today, because I need to get back at it! I have a chocolate bunny to make! More sneak peaks of the actual layouts coming later tonight or tomorrow! For now I'll leave you with this little... bunny-funny! :o)






















1 comment:
That bunny cartoon makes me giggle everytime. One of my all-time favs!
Jeanne
Post a Comment