Class Sneak Peak...
Well here is a nicer peak at one of this month's two page layouts we'll be doing in class at Wishes of the Heart on March 12th. I'm excited about how this layout turned out! :o) I think paper piecing is so fun to do! You can totally *get into it* so much that it's kind of calming and almost therapeutic! For me anyway! See yesterday's update if you are interested in signing up for this class or would like to order a kit to be mailed out to you!
Phone number nad website info. in that post. This month's class is only $18! (priced slightly higher if mailing to cover shipping costs)
Well I opened my e-mail this morning to find a note from the talented Miss Amy Sutter of Aged Vintage Papier and Razz Pizazz Boutique letting me know that I am the new featured Artist at Aged Vintage Papier! :o) I have to admit, Amy's invitation to me to join Vintage Papier several months ago and this whole featured Artist thing really kind of blew me away...in a flattering, good way. I really don't consider myself to be an artist. I'm really just a a pretty good scrapper and paper crafter. Seriously. I've seen many of the Artists that have been featured on Vintage Papier and I TOTALLY see them as Artists...different than me. I think I play with stuff and play with it well, but I'm not an artist. I guess that makes me a "player"! LOL!!! Anyway, regardless of what I am...I'm pretty excited to be Aged Vintage Papier's newest Featured Artist! Here is a link if you want to check it out. ;o)
Well that's all for today. I don't think I'll be updating again until next week, so I can get all of my class work done! Take care and have a great weekend!!






















2 comments:
Congratualations on being a featured artist!! And yes you are an artist!!!
Jennifer H.
Loved reading about you as the featured artist on AVP!!!
Post a Comment