A Brand New Kit Shop for Card Makers and Paper Crafters AND A recipe share!!
THIS is what I've been working on!! Kits, kits and more kits! "Card Making Boutique" is a brand new Etsy shop that just opened this morning!! Here is a little info. from my shop announcement...
"Card Making Boutique" specializes in "cardmaking kits", with hand selected papers, cardstocks, embellishments and more for those who love to make their very own greeting cards!
For some cardmakers', (like me!!) choosing all of the materials to use in your card designs is half the fun! For others, choosing all of the right materials is a bit more of a challenge. Maybe it's challenging to select all of the things needed for card making, that will really work well together. Maybe choosing unique combinations is a challenge. Or, maybe it's just challenge to find the *time* to get to a store to actually shop for everything you need!
"Card Making Boutique" kits will make those challenges a lot less challenging! Your card designs will still be your very own original designs. I won't tell you how to use your goodies... I will just hand-select the perfect combinations of coordinating products, as well as *extra goodies* that will make your handmade greeting cards truly stand out!
-----------------------
So there you have it. Now I will just cross my fingers and toes hoping that this bright idea of mine, wasn't one of my not so popular ideas that go no where. (I've had my share of those, trust me! LOL)
Ok, so now for a not so scrappy item to blog about today! At our last recipe page class Jenny gave me a recipe to use for one of our March recipe class pages. Well it sounded so good and she said it was FABULOUS that I actually made the recipe last week. It was a HUGE hit at our house! All four of us LOVED it! I had a teeny-tiny bit left that night that I shared with my mom so she could try it. She liked it a lot too! Well...that was a week ago and guess what!!! We're having it again tonight! LOL! Here is the recipe... (beware this makes your house smell DELICIOUS while it is cooking!
"Sherry Beef"
1 pot roast - cut into 1 inch cubes
1 C. Red Wine
1 C. Beef broth
1 pkg. Dry onion soup mix (I actually used Onion Mushroom)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 can of mushrooms w/ juice (I left these out because my boys don't lke mushrooms and the ones in the dry soup mix are teeny and I knew I could get away with using them!)
Cut beef into cubes, then place into bottom of baking dish. Mix other ingredients in a large bowl, then pour over beef in a glass baking dish. (I used and am using again a glass 9" x 13" baking dish) Cover and bake at 325 for 4 hours. Serve over bow tie pasta. That's it. It's super easy and soooo GOOD!
Happy Monday! Have a great week!






















2 comments:
Wow, those kits look amazing! You really thought of everything! And the recipe sounds yummy!
mmm...that recipe does sound yum...will have to give it a try when I have real dishes again and can find my cooking ware..lol
Post a Comment