I tried something a little different (for me that is) with the little dangles on this necklace. Not quite what I had pictured in my mind, but not to bad for having absolutely no clue what I am doing. ;o)
Honestly I don't know if it's more fun to make the jewelry, wear the jewelry or to photograph the jewelry. ;o) Either way it's just another one of those addictive things I've discovered I'm highly susceptible to. ;o) I'm going to be working on some non-jewelry making related projects this week around the house that need to be done, so I may not have a new update here for a few days. Have a great week!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















3 comments:
Love the dangles...you do know what you are doing! Fabulous!
As long as you love what you do- it will show in your fabulous work! Did you get around to buying a Blythe after all??
Sandy :)
Hi, I absolutely love this set!!! Do you sell the jewelry? I am looking for a set to match the dress I bought for my daughters wedding. This would be perfect! My name is Nancy and my email is nansee45@hotmail.com
Thank you
Post a Comment