Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just sharing a little new eye-candy for the weekend! This little set makes me think of Cherries & Mandarin Oranges! Such pretty colors together! I have a plaid pair of Capri's with these exact colors to wear these with! :o)

I've had a few inquires as to whether or not I am selling or going to sell any of the jewelry I'm making. I wasn't going to. I hadn't really thought much about it. I hadn't planned to make nearly as many things as I have been making and I didn't know how much fun it was going to be either. So... now, my answer to that question has changed from, "I wasn't planning on it." to "Sure!" I really love making these things, so why not!? So, I am going to be putting a few items in my little Etsy shop this weekend. Now, there are approximately 55 billion jewelry sellers on Etsy, so I don't really expect much if anything to happen there unless someone goes there specifically from here. ;o) I haven't added any new greeting cards or paper crafts to my little shop in quite a while. I had decided to take a break from that during the Christmas holiday last year. I'll come back and post (edit) here after I've had a chance to list some things in there this weekend. ;o)

If you have seen something here on my blog already that you would like to have and it's not something I end up posting in my little Etsy shop... please just e-mail me at melaniecdesigns@comcast.net and let me know what is it you would like. I can re-make - to order anything I've shown here for the most part, but I may not list everything in the shop right away. ;o)

Edited to add: I've listed some of my jewelry pieces in my Etsy Shop now. You can see them here. Or by visiting www.strawberryhill.etsy.com

No comments: