Thursday, July 2, 2009

A July Photo Shoot!

I'm not above coming up with bribes or incentives to get my boys to play along with my photo shoots. I've come up with many a bribe over the years to accomplish just that... but last night this one... my youngest came to me with something he chose to call a proposal (however we both knew it was a bribe!) ;o) Long story short... I took him up on his proposal and in return I received a photo shoot this morning. Here are some of the results. ;o)

This (below) was the last shot I took. We were on our way back to the car and I was able to get one more out of him... it's my favorite!

So... I had to play with it.

Now, so as not to break up the rhythm I have going here with the jewelry lately... here are some more little pretties! ;o)


No comments: