Friday, July 17, 2009

These are the most recent pieces I've made this week. I absolutely LOVE the bright and fun Candy Striped beads! Even the boys commented on this one, saying that they really liked it! I think I'll have to do a bracelet with these as well. (to get a closer look, just click on the photos)

In the photo below the necklace is new - made to match the bracelet and ear-rings. I love mixing the bead styles up. I think it makes the jewelry more interesting to look at and fun to wear!

That's all I have for this week. I haven't had time to do any scrapbooking. One of the things I really love about making jewelry... you can sit down with not a lot of time at all available and quickly design something fun in just minutes with very little mess! For me the jewelry making process is much quicker than scrapbooking with a whole lot less mess to clean up afterwards too! ;o)

2 comments:

. said...

Great pieces! I love the bright one. It reminds me of those candy necklaces we used to wear as kids, but amped up a bit.

Turtle Taylor said...

The are both pretty sets, but I'm in love with the striped beads in those fun, bright, colors!