Thursday, July 5, 2007

Can I just say...

that I am getting SOOOO excited about my July Blog Class Kit!!?? I am so close to being finished with it and I am absolutely dying to show you guys! Every time I work on it, I come really close to posting sneak peaks...but then I talk myself out of it because I've said all along it would be posted on July 14th! UGH!

This is exactly how I am when I find someone a really great gift! It drives me crazy and I end up wanting to give it to them early because I just can't stand waiting!! :o)

Ok, a change of subject coming...I want to tell you about a neat website that I myself, just became aware of yesterday! I received a little note from a gal named Julie Ann, to let me me know that she was featuring my blog on one of her sites here because of my blog header. At "Every Day Digital Scrapbooking" they are focusing on blog headers all week, with some GREAT tips, information and instructions for creating blog headers, as well as several examples (including mine! :o) Hee-hee!) I sure could have used this information when I was trying to figure all of this out! LOL! You've just gotta love the net and net people! Because of Julie, I've now found out about a really cool website FULL of helpful information and samples, that also has links to OTHER really cool websites AND because of Julie and her site, new people are going to find out about me and my site! How cool is that?! :o)

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

How cool it that...
Every day you amaze me with some kind of wisdom or eye candy....Kara