Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Missed a couple of days, didn't I?

Hi everyone! Well, I've popped in just a couple of times since Monday to update some of my side-bar elements, but that's it. It's only Wednesday and it's already been a crazy-busy week! Lots of scrappy things as well as non-scrappy things going on this week! As usual, I'll just blog about the scrappy related things... and spare you the rest! ;o)

After I finished my summer layout kits for my class this week at Wishes, I then had to finish one more project for CHA and it was kind-of a biggy! Ok, well maybe I should say that I turned it into a kind-of biggy! I sometimes do things the hard way and this ranked right up there! I started off by making some cute little pleats for this project I was working on, but I just wasn't crazy about how they were looking. I was folding them. Well determined to have pleats, I ended up making a bajillion individual little pleats that yes, you guessed it had to be applied to my project individually! LOL! So that one took a while!

Next on my scrappy-list was to add some final touches to my blog class kit!
I'm THRILLED to say I am completely finished with it now and can't wait to share it here! I have also done all of the scanning and photographing of my sample, so I am officially ready to roll on Saturday! I will be getting home from a CROP just before posting Saturday morning, so my plan was to be as ready as possible in advance and I am! Yey!

I'm way excited! The e-mails I have been receiving already in response to this are absolutely blowing me away! This is something I've wanted to do for soooooo long and finally the timing is just right to try it! I'm excited to be able to say, after Saturday that I finally did it - I gave it a shot!:o) That in itself is kind of cool! ;o)

Well I need to get busy making dinner now. Have nice second half of your week! (and come back Saturday, ok? :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was missing you...glad you had a blog for me to read this morning:) Can't wait to see your kit on Saturday!...It will actually probably be Monday for me. We have a crazy weekend ahead.

Jennifer H.