Confucius say, " She who like to make kits....

often times silly enough to photograph kits!" LOL! I know, I know...GOOBER city, but I seriously do love putting my kits together and after all of the time I spend working on them it only seems fitting that I snap a photo or two...or four! :o) These are for my class at Wishes tomorrow night. We're doing the "Summer Fun!" layouts in this class. (you can see the actual layouts in my posts from 06/15/07 and 06/16/07.) Anyway I worked on these over the weekend and I'm all ready to go! (FYI: I made a few extra kits this month, so if you are interested in purchasing one, just give "Wishes of the Heart" a call at (913)667-3323 to place your order!)
Today I have the last of my CHA work to do and then I have a few more things I want to add to my July Blog Class Kit sample! Only 5 more days until the big reveal! :o)






















No comments:
Post a Comment