Friday, July 20, 2007

CHA Sneaky-peaks!!

Well this summer-time Taxi-Mom couldn't take time off to go to CHA this time, but I do have some sneak-peaks of some K&Company and Daisy D's new CHA goodies. Both companies are as usual introducing several new lines with soooooo many cool things in them! This is only a teeny-tiny sampling!

I only had a chance to take photos of *some* of my CHA work. I just didn't have time to take pics or scan everything before each deadline. I'm sharing what I do have now that CHA is here! Yey! I hate keeping things secret!! ;o)

The first layout above with the darling photo of my very good friend, Jeanne's sweet little boys, Noah & Nathan was designed using a new line from K & Company called, "Wild Saffron". I am NUTS about this line! It's totally me! Bumblebees, dragonflies, butterflies in perfect color combos! LOOOVE IT!!


Above is just one sample of the Wild Saffron Grand Adhesions being introduced and one package of the fabric covered brads. SO NEAT!


The two photos above aren't the greatest, darn it...but they are of a really big/tall paper mache' bag I did for K & Company using more papers and embellishments from the "Wild Saffron" line. I seriously can not wait for this line to come in so I can just go crazy with it!!

This Christmas layout with the adorable little Miss Grace's photos was created using K & Company's new Christmas line. That's right a new Christmas line! :o)
Ok, the two photos above show K&Company's new Paper Craft Christmas Ornaments! My mom and I spent several days up in her craft room with the glue guns and all kinds of fun little embellishments and TONS of glitters, making these ornaments for the show! I wish i were there to see them all actually hanging on the Christmas Tree in the booth!! I forget now how many we did, but it was a LOT! Kind of like Child birth...you know how after a while you forget all about the pain! I could have told you exactly how many we had made for a couple of weeks after we did them, but I've forgotten the pain now. LOL! They turned out BEAUTIFUL! Right before the K&Company driver was to arrive at my house to pick them up, I realized I hadn't taken any photos of them so I quickly took a couple of photos while they were in the box, laying between layers of bubble wrap!
This is a little Christmas Make & Take project using some of K&Company's new Chirstmas collection.

Now how about some peaks at just a tiny bit of Daisy D's new goodies!?

Ok, before I mention the line...is this not the coolest photo!!?? I love this photo of little Miss Grace so much! Grace is the adorable daughter of my friend Tammy, who I was lucky enough to meet through my sister in-law Daneen.
Ok, now to the line...this is new from Daisy D's. LOVE the papers on this layout so much! I really love blues and browns! One thing to keep in mind when looking at this layout is that the little word phrases you see, with white background...that don't look like they are attached very well to the layout...aren't actually attached. They were *mock-ups* of Rub-On Transfers. Once the layouts made it back to Utah, the actual Rub-on's were added. A lot of times when designing with new product before the shows, mock-ups are all we have to work with. ;o) One thing I'm really excited about with Daisy D's new lines for this CHA is the fact that they have coordinating ribbons, buttons and silk flowers that PERFECTLY match each collection!! :o)

This is one of the little cards I did. This one is again created with *mock-ups*. The little items I had to cut out will actually be die cuts and rub-on transfers. :o) These papers are so beautiful and vibrant.

This project was made with a new Daisy D's Fall Line of papers. Again...BEAUTIFUL colors and designs! This one also has the mock-ups on it, rather than the real deal.

Daisy D's is coming out with a TON of new Rub-On Transfers, Die-Cuts and Cardstock Stickers to go with each new line! Here (below)is just a teeny tiny peak at one of the Halloween Rub-on Transfer sheets and two of the Halloween Die-cut sheets. There are SOOOOO many more of these for all of the lines that I could show you, but I need to be working on kits and cutting instead of scanning these things, LOL!


There are a lot of layouts and projects I did for CHA that I just didn't get scanned or photographed before the deadliines. K&Company also has a really beautiful Heritage collection coming out. Family lineage related papers and embellishments. Neat journaling Interview cards etc. I worked with this line also, but completely spaced off getting anything scanned or photographed before I turned it in. A little birdie told me that some of my things are going to be in an upcoming Heritage Book they are doing though. :o)

The morale of todays blog post...yes there is one. The morale of the story today is that BOTH K&Company and Daisy D's will AGAIN be present at CHA with FABULOUS new products!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Love the layouts! You've been busy! Those Christmas ornaments are fabulous!