Don't worry. It's safe...
I am not going to show you photos of my breakfast or lunch today! LOL! :oP Just pics of this months kits. ;o) I'm busy today adding the final touches to my "Kitschy Scraps" class kits for tomorrow night. (By the way all of the kits for this months recipe class at Wishes have SOLD OUT. If you are interested in pre-ordering next months recipe class kit, please contact Wishes of the Heart or myself via e-mail, so we can be sure to make a kit for you and send it to you!)
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day with School registrations, physicals, shopping etc. so I need to finish everything for class up today. Speaking of kits... As of this morning, the last of my July Blog kits (the vacation album) have now gone postal! Thank you all for your orders! A new kit will be featured mid-August!:o)
I personally don't have anything very exciting to share with you today but I do have a very talented friend who does have some exciting things she has just shared on her blog that I want you to check out! My sweet friend Kara Ward has just updated her "My Studio Pink" blog today with CHA goodies! She has several really great photos from K&Company's booth at last weeks convention...with awesome descriptions along with the photos! To see how beautiful K&Company's booth looked with all of the new product lines and our Design Team's amazing samples check Kara's blog here! Although I stayed home from this CHA, I can tell you I have been to many, many of these conventions and the K&Company booth is ALWAYS with out a doubt the most beautiful booth at the show! From Kara's photos I can see this years show was no different!






















No comments:
Post a Comment