A peak at a few of this months recipe pages...
Hi! Just sharing a few of this months recipe pages for next weeks class. I can't believe it's already Wednesday! I've been working on Vacation Album kits every chance I have, most of which I am happy to say have now officially gone postal and should be arriving at some of their destinations as early as tomorrow! I've also been working on this months recipe pages.
The recipe above is SO GOOD! I think a lot of people have made the Strawberry Pretzel Dessert, and this one is very much like it only with Oranges and Pineapple instead of Strawberries! YUM! I'm hoping this is the recipe we sample in class next week! For the next recipe below, the ingredients are on a little flap that flips up to reveal the recipe's directions underneath.
On this next recipe page the actual recipe slips in and out of a pocket. I'm really kind of craving this recipe now! Fresh fruit just sounds soooo good today!






















1 comment:
Super cute recipe cards for this next month...........I don't know if they have me down for a kit or not....I can't remember. Guess I'd better call Wishes of the Heart because I don't want to miss out on this class.
Doris
Post a Comment