Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy 4th of July!


Hi everyone!

Look what I stumbled onto this afternoon while looking for a particular photo of the boys to use on a CHA layout...a perfect photo to share here this week!

All of the photos from this sitting are all time favorites of mine! We bought every one of the proofs and I have scrapped many of them over the years. I even had one of the photos made into a ring. I wasn't a scrapbooker yet when the photos were taken. Oh...no... I was in my "painting on clothing" phase! ;o) Instead of scrapping every night after everyone went to bed I used to stay up painting on clothing into the wee hours of the morning! Seriously, I remember sitting in the kitchen painting on shirts for the boys or craft fairs when all of the sudden I would hear Kyle's alarm go off in the bedroom for him to get up for work. Only then would I realize I had been up painting on those darn things the whole night long!! Those were the days. ;o)

The boys were only about 3 and 4 years old when these were taken. Today they are 14 & 15 and needless to say theywill not be wearing matching outfits, made by mom tomorrow when we go to our family 4th of July get-together! :oP They're still pretty darn cute though. ;o)

3 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Just letting you know I featured your blog at http://everydaydigitalscrapbooking.blogspot.com
for your blog header! Great design!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! They look soooo little!
Jeanne

Kara Ward said...

These are so cute. Look at his curls...oh and those smiles. Counldn't you just eat them up. I love the bruise on the leg. It is such a boy thing. Kara