Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just a little note.....

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Since I'm not going to be able to update again until Saturday when I post the July kits, I made you all a little sticky to remind you to come back on Saturday! :o)

Now I realize that a lot of people may have plans for Saturday. It is summer after all and I know how busy we all get, but surely you can sneak away from the baseball games or the pool for just a few minutes to log on-line or take your broadband cards and lap tops with you, right?? :oP

Ok, before anyone thinks I've completely lost my ever-lovin' mind...I'm kidding! Have a nice weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!! You will have to let me know how much response you get!

Jennifer H.