Friday, June 29, 2007

It's not scrappy, but it is kind-a funny!


THIS is the ENORMOUS Angel Food cake we made for hubby's birthday! Angel Food cakes are his favorite and he is a frosting lover also (yuck! - I'm not!) Anyway we decided today to make him a BIG OLE BOY BIRTHDAY CAKE! And that it was!

The Pink frosting was necessary to coordinate with the "Birthday Barbie" plates that we chose for him, because...well, we're just like that! :o)

After we finished making our spectacular "Bog Ole Boy" cake the boys totally crepe papered his bathroom in "Kansas City Chiefs" colors (T.P. style)! His birthdays bring *us* a lot of joy, can ya tell?! LOL!

3 comments:

Kara Ward said...

I have missed your blog...I am laughing out loud at the cake...so yummy. Send it my way. Kara

Anonymous said...

That cake makes me laugh!! I don't know that I have ever had an angel food cake with frosting. Did he just love it?

Have a great week! I'm off to Table Rock Lake for the restof the week!

Jennifer H.

Anonymous said...

That's fun! My son's birthday is this Sat. and he wants angel food cake as well.

Btw, I got some fabric for your yesterday. I'll send you a picture soon. :o)