Today was apron day!!

The Scrapbooking aprons arrived today. Here is one of them! I sent Linda a little photo of me wearing it, because she asked me to. I am NOT posting that one here because photos of myself are just not fun things to look at share! LOL!
Linda says these are still in the development stages. She is focusing right now on the aprons structure, pocket design, size and placement etc. More embellishing and things like that will come later, once she has the design perfected the way she wants it. (She experimented here with just a little row of pom-poms...LOVE THEM!!!! I think she's nailed it on the pockets! So many different kinds of pockets for so many different purposes here. More on that later!
I have to run, for a night at the ballpark, so I can't post more details right now but I WILL as soon as I can! (Maybe late this evening)






















No comments:
Post a Comment