If you should happen to see me *camping* near my mailbox....
This is why...I'm so excited!! The very first "Craft Apple Scrapbooking Aprons" are going to be on their way to Kansas today!
I heard from Linda K (Designer & Seamstress Extraordinaire) this morning! Are you reading this Kara!!?? Our aprons are coming!! (Linda is also sending me a Scrapbooker's Apron for my sweet & talented friend Kara who simply fell in love with the first proto-type and asked if she could buy it!!) If you are not sure what I am talking about, you can read more and see photo's on my blog post from 05/22/07.
I am not getting to see any sneaky-peaks either, and I have no idea what the finished aprons look like, BUT I can soooooo tell from her e-mail that Linda is really excited for me to see them!! She's included some questions in the box for me and has asked that I make a note of my very first initial reaction upon seeing the finished aprons! (See you can tell she is excited! :o) The last time we had talked about the aprons we were talking about cute ways to embellish them with fun trims etc.! I simply can not wait to see them!! I'll share photos here once they arrive! You guys want to see them, don't you?!
Check out the recent Blue & Orange Seamtress apron Linda has made here on her blog!! It's just *Happy*!!






















2 comments:
You let me know when I need to drive to Kansas. My car knows the way....I am so excited. Kara
I AM excited! And now after I've had some coffee to constrict the blood vessels in my head I'm feeling TONS better. The box is on it's way.
Kara doesn't live in KS? Goodness, I really could have sent hers to her to at least save her the trip!
I'm nervous...very nervous...
Post a Comment