Another busy day just flew by!!
I spent today running the boys to and from Summer School classes, making lunches, then dinner and working on some K&Company layouts. :o) Here are just a couple layouts. These are both using product from the "Happy Trails" line from K&Company. (patterned papers, vellum quotes, embossed stickers, Grand Adhesions, ribbon)
One of the layouts I'd really like to share is just too lumpy to scan well. (I tried) It's a really pretty & sparkly wedding layout with a photo of Megan from K&Company. She was one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen who was not a famous movie star! LOL! Seriously, Megan is gorgeous! The layout has pastel chipboard glittered letters, Grand Adhesion flowers, pearl brads etc. on it and it is just too lumpy for my scanner. :o(
Well I have a few more layouts I need to work on before tomorrow, so I need to end my little break here and get back at it! Have a great night! Tomorrow is Friday! Yea! :o)






















1 comment:
love the layouts - especially the first one - a definite scraplift!
Post a Comment