Just a few final recipe cards...
Linda Smethers created this CUTE "Watermelon Pie" recipe card! This is the front and her recipe and some cute little black ants are on the back.
Both the "Jalapeno Chicken Wraps" and the "Ham & Cheese Rolls" recipe cards were created by the talented Miss Angela Brooks. Love them!
Here we have a recipe card from Linda Smethers for "Joe's Salsa". Perfect color choice and a recipe I am planning to try very soon! Next is Angela Brooks' "Wendy's Frosty" recipe card which couldn't be any more darling than it is! Another recipe I want to try this summer!
"Orange Brownies" is one of mine and the "Orange Jewel" recipe card was created by Angel Rodrique. Sooo cute with the little *jewels* she added!
Ok, that's all for now. Can you see why I love swapping with this group of scrappers!!?? It really is a lot of fun!
Well it's hubby's birthday today and I still have some birthday things to do, so I better get going! After I finish my Birthday business (LOL!) I will be working on more CHA projects. I wish I could share some of these new papers and products on my blog, but I can't just yet. I can tell you though that BOTH of my favorite companies Daisy D's and K&Company have some FABULOUS new lines debuting at CHA next month! :o)






















2 comments:
These are all awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Shannon
I love the watermelon. The trim is just too cute on it. Oh, I have missed a lot of good stuff on your blog. Kara
Post a Comment