Friday, June 15, 2007

Sneaky Peaks...My July "Summer Layouts" Class

In my July Layout class at "Wishes of the Heart" we are doing (3)Summer themed, one page layouts with some fun paper-piecing! You may recall seeing a peak of the first layout (below) here on my blog several weeks ago, before the addition of the fun "Daisy D's" Rub-on Transfers. Here it is completed.

The second layout was just born a few minutes ago and here it is!!


The third layout has not yet been born, nor am I experiencing any labor pains this evening related to it. ;o) All I can tell you at this point is that I am thinking it will be flip-flop related. :o) But...I've been known to change my mind a few dozen times! LOL!

Now I think I will go back to working on my blog class project for next month. It's really coming together!! I am really hoping that some of you will like it!! I can't wait to share it here with you guys! It won't be long now! :o) Thanks for visiting. Take care and have a nice weekend!!

2 comments:

Kara Ward said...

Okay, these are so cute..I love the little fishies and the color combination is just screaming Summer Time. The bucket on the sand layout....I want one! Cute castle too. I hope you made millions...these are going to fly out of the store. Kara

Paula said...

I love all your summer layouts. Sunny and cheery colors. The fishes are my favorite too.