What a day!

THIS is what I've become! THIS is what I seem to be doing more of than anything else these days! (Thus my reason for a lack of new scrapping show & tells!)
Yes, I'm a "Taxi Mom" for the summer! It's funny because I don't really remember interviewing for this summer job, but evidently, I did and I impressed the heck out of them...because I've definitely gotten the job!
My meter starts running at 6:15 every morning now and pretty much keeps running until it's time to start dinner! My Summer Taxi career is putting a bit of a cramp in my scrapping career this week! I did manage to work in one stop today at a place on *my* list to pick up something FUN for my July Blog Class Kits!! So excited about that! Looking on the bright side, it's only Wednesday, and it's not over until I sing! So, maybe I'll be able to pull something scrappy together soon to share!? We'll just have to see! :o)
Truth be told, I'm glad I'm home this summer so that I can be a taxi mom. The boys are getting to do things they might not have been able to do if I wasn't here and a lot of things they need to be doing this summer are much easier with me home than they would have been if I wasn't. I think this would have proved to be our most complicated summer yet, had I still been working. So if for no other reason, THIS might actually be why things worked out the way they did and why I am home this summer! Things happen for a reason and this sure seems like it might have been a biggy. ;o)






















2 comments:
I am loving the picture and the post makes me laugh out loud...you are so witty. Kara
Well if you HAVE to be a taxi, that's a pretty cute one!
I don't know your history, but it IS good to be home. Even time in the car can create some interesting conversations that you might not be able to fit in otherwise. :o)
Post a Comment