I know, I know...I just said yesterday that I was going to try to stay off the computer so i could get my work done, but I needed a break. ;o) So far today I've been working on recipe pages for this months class. Here is a little sneak peak at two of the six pages. (you may click on the image for a closer look) Is that little "Pasta" rubberstamp used on the first recipe not the cutiest little thing!? I think my heart started beating a little faster than normal when I first spotted that rubberstamp out at the store!! :o)
If you are interested in ordering one of this months recipe page kits, you may do so on the "Wishes of the Heart" website or by contacting the store directly and toll free at phone #(866)-262-1700. Note: Only a limited number of kits will be available, so reserve yours today!
This months recipes are... Seafood Pasta Salad, Grilled Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Layered Chicken Taco Salad, Garlic Cream Cheese Crostini, Peach-Berry Smoothies and Summer Strawberry Spritzers. :o)
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment