Thursday, May 15, 2008

A little progress...

was made today on the Mini Book for my husband. I spent the whole morning running around doing errands and this afternoon I was at home working on this little baby. I'm up to reason #4 now. (see why I said a *little* progress had been made!? LOL! I'm really sloooow!

So the photo above is the first two pages when you open the book up. This next photo (below) shows a closer look at the actual first page with "Reason #1". This one pulls out of a pocket.
This photo (below) shows the next two pages, where I have "Reason #2 and #3.
I had fun making the page for Reason #2. It's my favorite so far. ;o) On this page the reason slides out of the left hand side. ;o)
Reason #3 is a Lift. I decorated the inside with some goodies as well. Here is it closed...
And this photo just shows how it opens (with out making all of the *mushy stuff* visible. ;o)
Well that's how far I am. Geez...it sure seems like I should have gotten further than that in one whole afternoon. ;o( Well, the garage door is going up...so I better quit here before I ruin the surpise by having my blog up when he walks in!
Shhhhhh....don't tell him what you saw today! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh....but i like the mushy stuff and I am nosey...lol

very cute...in a manly kind of way