Wishes for a Happy NSD and Card #3!!
"A Card A Day In the Month of May - Card #3"
Another little card designed again using scraps. I keep a LOT of my scrap papers. I organize the scraps by color in a big accordion type case with a handle (from Wal-Mart) so it's easy to grab and use when needed. I have patterned papers in with solid cardstocks of the same color in each divided section. Scrap papers are VERY handy to have on hand for cardmaking!
May is National Scrapbooking Month!! Who would have thought 10 or 12 years ago we'd have a MONTH and a special National Scrapbooking Day, which is tomorrow May 3rd by the way!? If you have special scrapbooking plans for tomorrow, I hope you have a FABULOUS time and a great weekend!
Card Supplies:
Papers - available at Hob Lob
Teddy Bear Rubberstamp - from PSX (I've had it forever and I'm guessing it was also from Hob Lob)
Black Flower - Prima
Buttons - Melanie's Button jar






















No comments:
Post a Comment