T.G.I.F.!!
"A Card A Day In the Month of May - Day 7, 8 & 9
Both cards above were designed with Brenda Walton goodies from K & Company. Such sweet, soft colors and patterns.
I fell a bit behind and was not able to post yesterday or the day before. This week we celebrated our 20th wedding Anniversary! Time has flown by SO FAST, it's honestly hard to believe! We had a really nice Anniversary. We didn't go out, but I made one of Kyle's favorite dinners and we (the boys and I) attempted to transform the table from our usual mis-matched placemats to something a little prettier. ;o)
The boys didn't quite grasp the whole...PINK thing I had going on. But...it just seemed romantic to me, so I went with pink. The boys both thought KU colors (red, yellow & blue) would have been a much better choice! LOL!
I just found out the other day that there is a new Scrapbook store not too far from me called, "Scrapbooks Unique", so I had to go check it out yesterday. I liked it! We've had sooo many LSS's come and go here over the years. It's really nice to have another one come! The owner was as nice and friendly as she could possibly be and her store is fully stocked and sooo well organized. She literally has hundreds, if not thousands of small packaged embellishments. She buys in large quantities and then breaks them up into small quantities, so you can get just what you need with out having to by a bunch of something you may only want one or a couple of. I think it's a GREAT idea!! Her embellishments are really unique and fun things you don't find anywhere else. It's a fun little shop. ;o)
Edited on 05/12/08 to add the store address & a little more info...
Scrapbook Unique
7830 Quivira
Lenexa, KS 66216
I mentioned in my post above how nice the owner of this new store, Teri is. Well, I went to the store for the first time last week. I had never met or even heard of Teri until I walked into the store. On Saturday I received a darling little handmade "Thank You" card from her with a really nice little note inside! See...I told you she was nice as she could be! Hobby Lobby and Michaels have yet to send me a handmade thank you note for coming in and I've been going there for YEARS! LOL!
Well, I am still working on class kits for my next class, so I better get busy!
Have a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!






















1 comment:
hey mel - where is this new scrapbook store located?
Post a Comment