Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tonights the night!

Ok, so it's not scrapbook related and that doesn't happen here very often, but...

WHO will it be? David A or David C?? Regardless of who wins the title... THIS David C. is hands down the winner in my book! Randy said it best..."HOT - Blazing - Mulchin' - HOT BABY!!!"

I think David A is really talented and cute in a Disney like - Hannah Montana sort of way, and he may very likely win American Idol...but I think David C is ready now to go for it whether he wins the title or not!


There you have it, just MHO! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you. I think David Cook is the best!!! On top of that I have a soft spot in my heart for him since he is from my hometown of Blue Springs, MO.

Jennifer H.

Scrappin_Amy said...

I agree too....the sounds that comes out of the boys mouth really works for all music areas it could be pop, country and more.
And boy can he hold a note !