Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thank goodness it's only *10 Reasons" and not *20*!!

My progress on this book seems like it is going sooo slowly, I just can't help but think how glad I am that I'm doing this book with "Ten Reasons Why I Still Love Him!" rather than twenty or something crazy like that! ;o)

Remember the *time to myself* that I was going to have this morning...well this is the result of that time. One page. Yep, one - that's all I have to show for myself! Granted it wasn't that long...maybe two hours?? But still, seriously...two hours...one page?? Oy! You'd think I was re-inventing the wheel here or something! LOL!

Oh well, two more pages to go. I'm not sure... but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!! :o) I hope so...he'll be coming home tomorrow and I want this baby done when he gets here!

Oh, I should maybe tell you now...if you are anxious for me to get this little project done so you won't have to read about it or hear about it anymore...I've got bad news for ya. The next little project is already lined up...and it's going to be a doozie... A "Baby Boy Album" for a good friends daughter who is having a baby boy soon! I'm thinking between 10 & 20 pages. So, prepare yourself, as you know I will drag you through it with me, right here on my blog...page by page! LOL!

1 comment:

Scrappin_Amy said...

So much to look at on each page and WOW all the details !!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE this little albums. :)