Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Do you want to see BEAUTIFUL?!


Ahhh! Are these not some of the most beautiful ribbons ever?! I love how they sparkle and twinkle! (hint: click on the actual photo's for a closer look!) "Wishes of the Heart" received them a week or two ago. They're new from "American Crafts" and I am soo loving them right now! I wonder if this has anything to do with how many years I spent growing up with pretty ribbons in my hair?! LOL! Yes, I'm getting old...when I was in school I always had really long hair. When I was little my mom would fix it differently every day with ribbons that matched my (gasp) dresses! Pony-tales, braids, even buns! When I was old enough to do it myself, I did! Gosh, I was still doing that in Junior High and High School! I sure don't see much of this today! I think we're living in a bobby-pin free world these days! (wow - this definitely sounds like and old lady talking, doesn't it?)

Back to the ribbon...I store a lot of my ribbon in canning jars. I just love how they look in the jars...almost like candy! But these...these little beauties can't be separated from each other by color and stuffed into canning jars!! Oh no! For right now, they get the special pink colander spot light in the scraproom! :o)


I have lots of errands to run today. Going to Wishes to pick up some class projects so I can photograph them for the stores website and pick up embellishments for my recipe class that is next week, I need to hit a grocery store for milk (what else is new, with 2 teenage boys we seem to need more milk every 20 minutes! LOL!) I need to do the icky part of design work,. at least for me it is...the writing of instructions for projects I've designed. I'm not sure why but I so don't like writing instructions! (maybe the fact that I don't like to read or follow instruction has something to do with it! :o) I'm visual. If I look at something, I can usually do it. If I attempt to follow instructions I take forever, get confused and end up making silly mistakes! Strange, hunh? Anyway, I better get going! Have a great day!

1 comment:

toners said...

Those look beautiful :) Definitely will need to add some to my collection! TFS!