What will become of this?

What we have here is the "before". To see the "after" you will need to check back tomorrow! (late afternoon to evening) :o)
I've been doing so many design team projects and class projects lately that I'm simply dying to just make something for no reason at all, other than the pure joy of it! :o) So I've gathered up some of this and some of that and I'm determined to make time in the next 24 hours to do something just for fun!! :o)
I finally had a chance today to finish some recipe cards for a SWAP that I need to get in the mail tomorrow, and my next class is a few weeks away, my next DT assignments aren't due for close to two weeks. I really need to clean house, but I think a little playtime first is in order, don't you? :o)
I'm not sure what we'll get when we mix a little Daisy D's papers with some Autumn Leaves Word Flourishes clear stamps (LOVE these!!), Stampin' Up! ink, a few pastel buttons, ribbon, pom-pom trim, and a little glitter chipboard from K&Company, but we will soon find out!
Now for a quick subject change... On May 7th "Lynda" had a winning guess in my little wedding anniversary trivia and won a K&Company prize package! I still haven't received a e-mail with your mailing address. If you see this post, please e-mail me if you want to claim your prize! :o)






















1 comment:
quit goofing off and start cleaning!!!
LOL!! just kidding
cv
Post a Comment