Isn't this just so stinkin' adorable!!??

The MP3 player...not the puppies!! This is my belated Anniversary/ early Mother's day present! It's supposed to be arriving tomorrow via the big brown truck! :o) It's so cute...it's only like 2 1/2" long!
Connor used birthday money he received from his Granny and Sir to buy himself a black & lime green one, just like this last month. He has that baby loaded with pictures (mostly cool cars) and songs. I've wanted a MP3 player for ages...just for music, but it's not something I wanted to or would buy for myself. I didn't even know that you could load pictures on these things until Connor started showing me what he wanted! You can load songs to them, photos, even videos!
After Connor bought his he accidentally loaded a couple of my scanned & saved layouts and photos on it and they look soooo cool on this thing! The clarity of the pictures on this is amazing! I LOVED the idea of being able to do that! So...this is what I asked the Anniversary and Mother's Day fairy to bring me! The case (I know...they call them skins, but that sounds kind of icky to me so I'm calling it a case) came today. LOVING the PINK color!!
No scrappy things to share today because I was gone all afternoon. I participated and a Hair Product marketing study group. It was actually kind of fun.
I'm hoping to get scrappy tomorrow because I need to start working on this month's recipe pages for class and I have new DT work to do now for K&Company. More tomorrow.






















2 comments:
ahhh... that's what I want! (Not the puppy... I already have one that looked just like that when she was a baby!)
hmmm... do I have to be a mom to get one of those? j/k
-jessica kelly
Absolutely NOT! My son was the first to get one and he is no baby-daddy! LOL! THANK HEAVENS!
I say go for it! Wal-mart.com!
Post a Comment