Thursday, May 3, 2007

What the heck!!??

This has been an interesting morning! After taking the boys to school this morning, I came upstairs to get some laundry to toss in the washer. I ran down to the washer loaded it, turned it on and left. Came up stairs, cut some more papers for the class tonight (WHY do I come up with more ideas at the last minute!?) Anyway I go back down to put the stuff in the dryer later on and there is a furry grey ANIMAL curled up on top of some clothes!!! Not either of our dogs mind you! Scared the ba-jeepers right out of me.

The head popped up and it's a CAT! A big grey cat! We do not have cats! We've never ever had cats! My husband is allergic (or so he says) to cats! Cats kind of give me the heebee-jeebies. (a little too quiet and sneaky for me, plus they travel on counter tops and things!) I opened the garage door and stood there saying "Shoe! Shoe! Come on!" I don't know how many times and it finally got up and just started rubbing back and forth against my legs. Eeek! Ok, so I softly nudged him or her all the way out to the garage and now it is on our deck in the back of the house pacing back and forth in front of the glass door! Just a little out of the ordinary morning here! LOL!

No comments: