Can you stand another blog post about this?!



Well as you can see I'm not sure how to take better photos of this. Darn it! I was hoping to be able to show how awesome scrapbook layouts look on here! I swear the layouts and photos we loaded to it are as crystal clear and sharp as the photo of the puppies in the blog post below! As you can see by the way my table top looks different in each photo, I tried to take the pictures three different ways, but my camera just doesn't like that MP3 screen.
The big brown truck didn't come until last night. Yes, I perched myself at the window a couple of times yesterday! I fully expected Kyle to tell me that I had to wait until Mother's Day to play with it when it came, but he didn't! We were surprised to see the cool box it came in with a Pink Ribbon sticker and what it said! "Proud Sponsor of the National Breast Cancer Foundation - Limited Edition Pink MP3" I had no idea!! That just made me like it even more!! In the photos here I have the Pink Skin on it. The Skin is a little brighter color of pink than the actual MP3. The MP3 looks just like the photo I posted yesterday below.
As soon as it came my youngest son started right in helping me with it! He put some of my music on here for me. He's a pro at this kind of thing. He's just really good with computers and techy things...one of his many talents NOT passed down to him from me! All I know is that thanks to him , Chris Daughtry and Howie Day on here for me now and JonBon is next! 
I kind of had my heart set on a pretty pink screen saver, but of all the choices that come already on here for you to choose from, pretty pink isn't a option. So...he found a bunch of choices on line for me to look at and loaded a couple that I liked on here! I'm using this close up photo of a pink Rose he found for me right now! Thought it was fitting for "Mother's Day"! Love it! (What can I say, I'm a dork and sometimes it's the little things in life that bring us joy!)
Connor also showed me how to transfer the scanned & saved scrapbooking layouts and photos to it too! So basically if I didn't my little Connor-man I would still be looking at this thing inside the box, scratching my head, with confused eyebrows, wondering what to do!
Well I have some new K&Company work to start today, so I better busy!
Have a good day!






















1 comment:
Okay, that puts my pink Ipod to shame. I want one...thanks a lot. Can't wait to see it in person. Kara
Post a Comment