Thursday, May 17, 2007

Another day goes by...way too quickly!

A little peak (below) at some of what I spent my day working on... recipe pages for this months class. This month we're playing with a lot of patterned papers and last month I told everyone in the class that they could give me some of their favorite recipes to use for this month's class if they wanted to. Some of them did, so this should be fun! I didn't have a chance today to blog until now and it's almost midnight! During the day, working on class pages and kits I became one with my tonic trimmer, then one of the boys had a dental appt. after school, and then this evening after dinner I studied like crazy with my youngest for a huge History test he has tomorrow. That's pretty much my day right there in a nut shell! I think tomorrow will be pretty much the same minus the dental appt. and History cramming session! I'll work on class kits and the day will go by much too quickly! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the cute little SU stamp in there! lol! Jeanne

Angel said...

I just love the Strawberry page.. Love the colors you used...