Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy Wednesday!!

Just a real quick blog update today...

The only thing left to do for my next class is to finish painting some more wooden feet for the boxes. As soon as I am finished painting I need to finish making these fun little recipe cards for a recipe SWAP group I'm in. This is my recipe card for this month's SWAP.

This is a 4"x6" recipe card. The monthly theme is *color* rather than a particular kind of recipe. As you can see I chose yellow. The card itself has a little pocket that the recipe slips into. The ingredients are on the front and the instructions are on the back of the little tag in the pocket. I used several rubberstamps and that's about it. :o)

If you scrap recipes and you are interested in joining a recipe swap group, let me know and I'll give you more information about the group.

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

Yummy...
Yellow is so Spring-y.
I want the recipe. I love pasta. How fun! Kara