Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Great Class night!

The Daisy D's class tonight went great! It ran a little longer than I had predicted, but no one seemed to mind. We got a little carried away with the Modge Podge and time got away from us, I think! LOL! We always have the nicest ladies in our classes! I tried to get them all to pose for a photo after class, but they are just like me in the sense that they all volunteered to TAKE the photo but fanagled their way out of being in it! I thought that *I* was the master of this little trick! They started sneaking out before I could grab the camera! (I would have done the same thing, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up...there is always next time. It's not over until I sing!)

I was able to twist a couple of arms! These two are a hoot & a half!! They are officially regulars in my classes and so much fun! Long time friends who tease each other like Lavern and Shirley! It's ladies like this that make these classes so much fun!

No comments: