Monday, May 7, 2007

Nineteen Years!!!


Today is our 19th Wedding Anniversary! Gosh, that sounds like such a loooong time! It doesn't seem like it's been that long! That is probably a good sign, hunh? He's a keeper, that's for sure!!

I'm going to have a Paula Dean day here! (LOVE her!) Lot's of cooking! I'm making Kyle's favorite dinner and a round double layer white cake with white almond frosting, YUM!! I don't even remember the last time I made a round cake let alone a double layer cake! I was gone all day Saturday and didn't cook very much over the weekend so I am sure this will be a welcomed surprise! He better come home hungry!!

Let's do something fun! Have you seen these new little wedding goodies from K&Company?

I will send all three embellishment packages as well as coordinating wedding papers to the first person (not related to me)who can answer this question correctly by posting your guess here in a comment! Ready? How old was I on my wedding day?

In the event that no one guesses correctly the person who comes the closest will be the winner! Starting guessing! The winner's name will be posted this evening, so check back to see if it's YOU!

If you want to try your luck for another prize I will send a K&Company LaBoutique Page kit, including wedding papers, wedding Grand Adhesions and wedding stickers to the winner of this question. How long before our wedding were my husband and I engaged? On this one, a winner will be drawn from the names of anyone who guesses correctly. So make those guesses! It could be YOU!

Have a good day!
(Note: Wedding Photo Collage designed by my friend Debbie B.)

10 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary! Great collage! As for my guess, it would be 21 and I'd be shocked if it were any older judging by your picture!!

Anonymous said...

well my guess will be 23. that's how old i was and i married in 93!
have a wonderful anniv.

lynda

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations!
I'm guessing you were 21. In your slide pics is one in '69 with some ducks, think you were 2-3 then. That's how I figure 21-ish.

Am I close? homemama@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! My 10 year anniversary was Saturday. My guess is 22 is the age you got married and I would say you were engaged 9 months before the big day.

Jennifer H.

Anonymous said...

Happy 19th Anniversary!! I say 24 years old. Today is a very good day!! I got my new nephew Zachary Chase at 11:15 am!!

Have a Great Day!!
Ramona

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My guess is that you were 23 and you were engaged for 18 months - Corie

toners said...

Happy Anniversary :) Enjoy your meal tonight!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog!!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! My guess is 20yrs. I can still remember when and where you met your special keeper.

Debbie B.